• Half onion
• 2 sticks green onion
• Lacust Chili (Any Flavors), 2 tablespoons
• 150g chicken/beef/pork in strips
• Put the meat in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
1. Boil a pot of water and wait until water is boiling. Then, add 2 packs of VIT's instant noodles (Or any other instant noodles) and let it boil around one minute.
2. Drain the noodles and rinse under cold water.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a non- stick pan and add sliced onion. Stir fry them a little bit and set it aside.
4. Add the marinated meat into a non-stick pan and stir fry until it changes color. Remember don't over stir fry them. Then, set it aside.
5. In a small container, add ½ tablespoon of dark soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil (use some from the noodles package). Mix it well.
6. The next step, put the boiled instant ramen noodles into a non-stick pan.
7. Pour the sauce mixture and add in Lacust Chili then keep stirring the noodles until the sauce covers the noodles.
8. Put back the cooked meat and add green onion and stir fry them a little bit.